BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Four Months of Happiness

Today, 8/19/09, has taken a meaning on that it has never meant before. Approximately 5 months ago something terribly right happen in my life. While squandering through life, passing to and fro, stop and go, something came across my path that I had never had come across before. It was, and is, quite a different life since 'that' passed by me. Many times in my life when certain goods cross my path, I tend to keep pacing along. As time goes by I perceive that I made a mistake, big or small, that I should have turned around for a brief moment to seize that which passed by. After years and years of 'passers' I have finally learned me lesson to not let everything just go by without a fight. I was not expecting her to pass by at this particular time in my life, in fact, I did not anticipate that it would ever happen. Though I was, and am, not prepared for this I knew I could not let her go away without me. I knew after one look that it was over and she was mine. So for the past four months as of today, Ms. Valerie Soto has been by my side walking with me, grabbing and turning for only the necessities that we need to make our relationship grow and progress. We are not perfect, well she is, and we have, at times, had to face hardships that would seem impossible at only four months of courtship. Nevertheless, it came to pass that that we fight for our homogeneity and did press forward striving to keep Christ as our center and focus of the relationship. I cannot mention ALL the things that Valeria, jaja, has done for me. I would like to mention a few so that she knows that she has made a Hercules difference in my life, now see if you can figure what I actually mean by Hercules. As well, I mention it so that if she ever feels like she has done nothing of virtue in my life, it can be a gift of support and growth for her. Valerie has accompanied me through my very tough times and has never lost faith or trust in me, as far as I know. She has endured well my weaknesses and imperfections, and has exhorted me to change for me the best. Her faith, virtue, knowledge, temperance, kindness have led my life into who I am trying to become. Her love has always been there for me no matter the circumstance, especially that night I got lost trying to find her. Valerie is guiding my path to learning Nicaraguan Spanish. She has attended to my lack of faith and testimony through her amazing Spirit. Valerie has sculptured my confidence, empowered my courage, and molded my spirit. I was not lying when I said I would only mention a few. These are nothing compared to what see has fully done for my life within the past four months. She means everything to me and hope that our goals and dreams will not be crushed by my stupidity and imperfections. I wish her to know that I love her and care about her from head to toe. I would give anything to be the man she actually thinks I am. I guess I am just so much cooler online eh? From the innermost part of my spirit, I thank you and love you Valerie. I only hope and pray that I can do for her what she has done for me and then some.

0 comments: